Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Keith got his hair cut yesterday and he looks like a pretty boy without his specs now(: Just lurrve him to bits.
Anyway, I'm gonna suntanning with Phyllis later at my pool and I'm fat! I'm not gonna take off my shirt later. A whole week of fast-food that mostly consisted of KFC. Omg, I'm growing fatty KFC lumps all over my body.
I've got only 2 months and 21 days left to wakeboarding IVP! How am I gonna train without enough ppl to train with Ed? OmgOmg. I need to get a placing this year. No excuses. From a sideslide to powerslide, heelside air to toeside air, surface 180 to 360, bunnyhop and lipslide. I don't think I can perfect all. And it's only under novice for goodness sake. I'm done for ):
Joanne, Yanli & Pat, play hard for SP champs! I'll be there to support u guys all the way. I miss playing with you guys): But I still love u all!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D